Denotes - Click to download
- Application in format prescribed
- Present passport (in original along with a photocopy of all pages of the passport).
- Who are eligible:-
- The applicant should have stayed abroad for more than 3 years excluding the period(s) of visit to India
- The dependents who are below 18 years and whose parents have ECNR status in their passports.
- A person (he/she) whose spouse has ECNR status in his or her passport.
- A person who is above 50 years of age
- A person who has 10 + 2 Educational qualification or have done 2 years diploma after 10th standard.
- For obtaining ECNR for dependents, (children/spouse) please enclose
the original and a photocopy of the pages with ECNR endorsement on
the spouse's/parent's passport
- An Empost sticker for sending the serviced passport by post.