Emergency certificate is issued to Indian national or person of Indian origin with the objective of his / her return back to India if there is no valid travel document with the person or he is an illegal resident in the UAE. No passport will ordinarily be issued in such cases. The applicant will be issued an Emergency Certificate after verification of his / her personal particulars and after his / her claim to be an Indian citizen is fully established through documents or by the concerned Indian authorities.
- Duly completed Emergency Certificate Application form
- Three latest passport size photographs (51mm * 51mm, full frontal view of face against light background)
- Original passport / copy of the previous passport or details of the previous passport.
- If passport or passport copy in not available, any other photo identity document like driving license, election card, ration card with photograph, nativity certificate issued by the local state authorities in India verifying applicant’s antecedents, etc. held by the applicant to establish his identity and nationality.
- Submission of application at BLS Services-run centers with document has to be in person to establish physical identity of the applicant (Location of centers can be seen at http://www.blsindiavisa-uae.com .
Fee : AED 60/-
Time Taken:Subject to verification of documents submitted by the applicant as proof of his Indian nationality.