CHANGES IN EMPLOYER REGISTRATION PROCESS IN EMIGARTE SYSTEM W.E.F 06.02.2021
The following changes have been made in the eMigrate system. All foreign employers are required to follow the following steps:
- Download and fill the Request Letter for FE Registration from the eMigrate system (www.emigrate.gov.in-Employer-Registration-Request Letter).
- Apply for Registration. (www.emigrate.gov.in-Employer-Registration-Apply for Registration) .Abu Dhabi/Al Ain companies may select the Jurisdiction of Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi and companies of Dubai and Northern Emirates may select Consulate General of India, Dubai.
- The requirement of offline submission of documents in the Embassy is discontinued.
- The processing time for the registration of FEs will take 7 working days.
- In the absence of any of the documents mentioned above, the application of the FE will be rejected by the Embassy.
- Upon uploading the required documents by the FE, the application will be scrutinized by the competent authority and the successful applicants will receive a user name and password in their email, thus will become a registered Foreign Employer.
|1||Request Letter for FE Registration duly signed by Authorized Signatory/ individual Employer||M||M||M|
|2||Copy of Registration Certificate/ trade license& Chamber Certificate||M||NA||NA|
|3||Letter of Authorization in respect of Authorized Signatory on the organization letter head (Board Resolution in case of Company or Partnership)/POA of company||M||NA||M|
|4||Copy of Passport / Emirates ID||M||M||M|
|5||Copy of specimen signature of Authorized signatory/ Individual Employer(POA of company/passport or emirates id for individual sponsor)||M||M||M|
|6||Copy of Address proof(Tenancy Contract copy/Water/Electricity bill copy)||NA||M||M|
|7||Copy of Local Government Approval for recruiting Indian workers (MOL Registration form No.7 in case of companies/visa copy in case of Individual sponsor/Letter in Company letter head in case of Govt. companies)||M||M||M|
(M-Mandatory, NA-Not Applicable)