The following guidelines to be followed for verification/genuineness of Educational Certificate(s) from the concerned university/issuing authority:
- The applicant should come in person between 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. to the Education Wing of the Embassy on any working day between Sunday to Thursday. The applicant is required to bring the following documents.
- Duly filled in prescribed application form (Download)
- Two photocopies (back to back) of each document to be sent for verification
- Two photocopies of marks sheet
- A copy of the passport (first & last page) with visa page
- Original passport & certificates to be shown at the time of submission of application
- University verification fee in Demand Draft in favour of the authority concerned, and a photocopy of the same
- Verification fees Dh 54.50 to be paid for each application after scrutiny of the particulars/application by Education Section. The fee is to be paid at IVS Global after approval of the application from the Education Wing.
Applications will be scrutinized for accuracy by the Education Wing of the Embassy of India. If found appropriate, the documents would be accepted along with the fee of AED 54.50. The documents will be processed in the Embassy and thereafter be forwarded to the issuing authority for verification of the genuiness of the certificate. A letter confirming the genuineness will be issued by the Embassy consequent upon the receipt of a confirmation from the authority concerned
Fees for Verification
A fee of AED 54.50 per certificate is charged by the Embassy for verification of genuineness of educational certificates, in addition to the fees charged by some of the Universities/Board as indicated against each.
Please click here to know the fees charged by the University/Board, as communicated to the Embassy by the authority concerned.
However, these are liable to changes. It is therefore suggested that applicants may please verify the charges before preparing the demand draft, to avoid any inconvenience.