The Government of Uttar Pradesh, India jointly with FICCI is organizing 1st “U.P. PRAVASI DIWAS” from 4- 6 January, 2016 in the historical city of Agra.
2. Major highlights of U.P PRAVASI DIWAS 2016 are:
• Sharing of investment plans and policies in Uttar Pradesh on sectors like, manufacturing, infrastructure development, urban transports, smart cities, industrial and social development, electronics, IT & ITeS and tourism etc.
• Appraising steps taken for “Ease of doing business” initiatives by Government of Uttar Pradesh pertaining to industrial development and setting-up of your business.
• Exchange of views of Indian diaspora(s) for developing Uttar Pradesh as a smart State.
• Connecting Uttar Pradesh with Innovative and knowledge network of Indian Diaspora.
• Interface with senior officials from Government of Uttar Pradesh for developing fast-track mechanism for absorbing and resolving U.P. Diaspora(s) issues related to business and other matters.
• B2B and B2G meetings.
• Heritage and Cultural trip.
3. The registration process is online. Participants are requested to register after logging on to www.upnri.com. The registration fee is USD 100 per delegate (Early Bird Offer) if they register their participation on and before 15th December 2015. It will be USD 125 per delegate w.e.f 16th December 2015 onwards till the closing of registration process. Special discount of 25% on registration fee for Global Organization of People of Indian Origin (GOPIO) members only.
Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi
6th December, 2015