Denotes - Click to download.
REGISTRATION OF A CHILD BORN IN UAE, ISSUE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS
- Application in EAP I form - duly filled in and complete in all respects.
- Personal presence of either parent.
- Present valid passport of both parents (in original) as also a photocopy of all pages.
- Birth Certificate of the child in original, duly authenticated and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of UAE, alongwith its photocopy.
- Authentic English translation of the Birth Certificate if the original birth certificate is in Arabic.
- Application for registration of birth and issue of birth certificate to the new born child.
- A declaration in the form of a Sworn Affidavit from both parents requesting the issue of/conveying their 'no objection' to the issue of a separate passport to the child.
- If a spouse's name is not endorsed in the other spouse's passport, copy of marriage certificate (duly attested) is required.
Five working days
FEE (In UAE Dirhams)
i) Dhs. 80/- for registration of birth; and
ii) Dhs. 100/- passport fee