1. Employer to obtain attestation of visa from Indian Mission. The employer has to approach the outsourced agency with the visa, employment contract, trade license, chamber of commerce and POA of the company.
2. Employer to login the e-migrate system and go to Services -> Direct Recruitment under Indian Mission Attestation, fill the online form specifying job designation, salary etc and upload visa copy attested by Mission. After filing all info, Employer to click on button -‘click here to generate job id and job code’.
3. System generated email will be sent to registered email id of Employer containing job id, job code and passport number information.
4. Employer to login into system and generate Individual employment contract by going to ‘Services-> Generate Individual Employment Contract’.
After contract has been generated from system, Employer to take print out of contract, sign on each page and share the contract, along with Job Id and Job code info, with Emigrant for his/her signature on the contract.
5. Emigrant to open emigrate.gov.in website and Apply for Emigration Clearance (EC) using the link - ‘Apply for Emigration Clearance for ECR countries-> Employer Registered on eMigrate system’. Emigrant to ensure he/she has following info at time of applying for EC - PBBY Insurance policy, signed employment contract, emigrant passport size photo, copy of passport copy. The documents would be required to be uploaded during Applying for EC.
Emigrant to make payment of Rs 200 (Emigration Clearance fee) Online or offline. In case of offline payment, fee to be deposited at designated SBI branch. In case emigration fee payment has been made offline at bank counter, Emigrant to visit PoE office which he / she specified while Applying for EC and deposit original challan copy along with system generated EC registration form.
Please note: In case payment of Emigration Clearance fee has been made online, Emigrant will not be required to visit PoE office.
6. PoE to process application and approve / reject EC application after verifying info entered and dcouments uploaded in application.
If EC application has been approved, Emigrant to download eSticker from emigrate.gov.in by going to the link -‘Download eSticker’.