Denotes - Click to download.
SEPARATE PASSPORT FOR A CHILD/CHILDREN WHOSE NAME IS ENDORSED IN A PARENT'S PASSPORT AND IS RESIDENT WITH THE PARENT IN THE U.A.E.
- Application in EAP I form.
- Four latest photographs [full frontal view of face against light background]
- Child, if above 5 years of age, should be presented for identification
- Passport of the parent wherein the child's name is endorsed - in original, for deletion of the child's name
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate of the child with an authentic legal translation in English
- An application in form EAP II, for the deletion of the child's name from the parent's passport
(Note: Passport for minor child is issued for 5 years or until the age of 18 years, whichever is earlier.)
Five working days
FEE (In UAE Dirhams)