For the officials planning to visit India, in connection with the upcoming visit of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, The Embassy of India is making arrangements to facilitate their visa requests. The visa requests should be made in the following manner:
- The applicant or their offices on their behalf should make an online visa application at ‘indianvisaonline.gov.in’. While filling up online application forms, applicants should choose Regular Visa Application option, not e-Tourist Visa Application. Under category of visa, diplomatic passport holders can choose type of visa ‘Diplomatic’ and other passport holders can choose type of visa ‘Official’. The officials who are likely to visit India more than once should choose number of entries multiple.
- The applicants or their representatives should fill up the requisite details on online form and also upload their photograph during the application.
- After completing the online application and uploading the photograph, a printout of the form should be taken, Two photographs should be provided and the form should be signed by the applicants, one on the front page, below the photograph and other at the end of application.
- The visa application, passports, photographs accompanied by the Note Verbal, should be submitted at Embassy Consular Counter. The request envelopes should be marked with “For H.H. CP Abu Dhabi Visit” for quick processing.
- In case there is any delay at Consular Counter, these visa requests can be submitted at the office of First Secretary (Consular Affairs) (His PS Room No. is 206).
- The Embassy will make efforts to process these visas as quickly as possible.
- For all the queries in respect of online form filling, submission of application, and issuance of visas, if any of the applicants face any difficulty, they may contact Mr. Pavan K Rai, First Secretary Consular Affairs, Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi at Ph.No:02-4447761, 050-2207180 and e-mail ID: email@example.com.
- The applicants who are applying in Indian Consulate in Dubai, may also follow the same procedure and in case of any difficulties may contact Mr. Rahul Srivastava, Consul (Visa), Ph.No.04- 3970811 and 050-1071044 and at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.